Monday, December 17, 2007

Nearly done... land ho!

Well, today is day 1 of finals for me. After 4:30, it will be 1 down, 1 to go, with a portfolio and a paper still due, but that's ok. I have never been so afraid of finals in my life! Except... I guess for that one time that I decided not to study for my chem final until the night before (children of the world: MISTAKE)... but that was more because my teacher thought I was amazing at chem and I, believing him, thought I was above studying.
Or maybe it was just that I had exams all week and I didn't have time until the night before... either way, there were problems.
Now, I have been able to self schedule my exams in such a way that this problem will supposedly be prevented! Except that, well, unfortunately, I'm not so much of a schedule person. At least, not when I make the schedules. I guess I just don't respect myself enough. tehe
I was going to write a short note on a hilarious conversation I had last night, but writing about my shortcomings in terms of schedules and studying, I have decided to go take one last crack at latin before my final.
To my dear and loyal fans... hang in there. Hilarity is coming!
N

No comments: