Monday, February 4, 2008

Looking Up!

I see the sky! And clouds! And trees! And maybe my future, looking up too! Crazy, eh?

Life has been much better lately. I've made more friends, been to 3 parties in one weekend, and run a marathon all in one weekend!

Ok, well, the marathon was in my dreams. Literally. And it absolutely positively exhausted me, but it was interesting. I love remembering my dreams.

On Friday, I went to see Pam Melroy (my hero!) speak at Wellesley - she was great! I even got my picture taken with her :D

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty delighted. I don't remember the other woman's name, she's an astronaut too - but she wasn't as nice as Pam.
Funny how I'm taller than both of them : P

At the lecture, I got up to ask a question (I was waiting in the balcony) and they couldn't find me when I started talking - it was hilarious. All the people up there with me started yelling "up here!" which was really nice!

That's all I have to say. Sorry for this atrociously written post, but my head hurts after my marathon dream and I think I'm going to take a nap.

No comments: