Saturday, January 26, 2008

I haven't cried this much in years.

So, I'm homesick. Again.

Surprise.

It's not that I don't like Wellesley... it's more like, I think Wellesley is pretty ok. But it's not home. My family isn't here, my dogs aren't here, my plants aren't here... which my be stupid, but that's what homesickness is all about.

I'm terrified that something will happen to my family while I'm away.

I wonder if this will keep me from going abroad...

I just want to go home.
But, Greg is right. My future is here, and elsewhere.

I hate a future without my family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Nooreen,
You do not have a future without your family. Your family will always be with you and love you and be there for you. Being away is not severing the relationship you have with your family, it is adding depth to it.
I will always love you,
momma
:@