Sunday, January 20, 2008

Keys to my dream?

I talked to my aunt on the phone just now, and took notes in this blog thing because that was what was open. She interprets dreams, and that long crazy one that I had was kind of bugging me, so I asked her about it. This is what she had to say:

dark- don't know what's going on
outhouse - emotions
not going to the outhouse/refusing to cut the line- not expressing emotions
parents- safeguards, authority (telling me not to have a boyfriend right now)
his parents- also against it, again my authority, who's guarding the gates to nooreen?
bathroom- emotions
water in tub- clean; can't deal with emotions, but things are still good, good things coming, someone inside me who won't let me deal with emotions
nakedness- not afraid of expressing emotions
old (wise) woman- fairy godmother, cover yourself up, don't worry, things are going to work out ok
who is the fiance? something that i want to do that the gatekeepers say no about. security figures are what's in you that hold you back and won't let you do what you want to do.

Anyone care to take a crack?
I feel like the part where I'm waiting in the dark is most important... because I'm waiting passively. I'm not afraid, and I know that someone is coming - the someone ending up being my fiance. Which represents... what? I don't know.

I guess I'm going crazy.

No comments: