Monday, July 23, 2007

Can I just say...


I love love LOVE my blog!! It's so official looking, and it's SO pretty. I guess that's the girl in me speaking, haha - but seriously, the whole picture thing is just awesome looking... I love that the writing can go next to it. That makes me really very happy, in an extremely dorkish way. You know what's even dorkier? The picture there on the left.

Tee hee : )

So, what have I been up to? I taught this morning, which really sapped my energy, then I got home, ate breakfast/lunch, and slept for 4 hours. Then I hung out with Brendan for a while. Then, I ate dinner (this is a real run-down of my day) and finally signed online, and wouldn't you know! Kenny was online! But then (I think he saw me sign online) he signed off. Or maybe (as I shouldn't think the worst of people) he was signing off as I signed on... eh. Bleh. I don't feel well.

Anyway, then my day was made pretty much worthwhile, because my friend Dan (from band camp) imed me, which is so nice because it means that he wants to keep in touch.

So, ups and downs, but overall, a pretty good day as it were. As it was? I can never figure out that phrase.

Oh, and one more thing; the weather - when it wasn't raining - was absolutely lovely. I love the pre-storm atmosphere. I love it when it's cloudy and cool and windy, and the trees are talking and the green leaves are against the gray sky... just gorgeous. Maybe I'll move to England, where it supposedly rains all the time, just so that I can have that.

Maybe...

No comments: