Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just another day?

Hello!
This is blog number one in my new blog site thingy... I hope that if you've found it, you'll enjoy it! Today, I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, an absolutely phenomenal book. I really really really enjoyed it, and I really loved how it ended - JK did an amazing job; she totally met expectations, and trust me, if everyone else's were like mine, then no one was disappointed.

**SPOILER WARNING**

THANK GOODNESS Snape was good, thank goodness thank goodness. I don't know what I would have done had he not been; I think it would would have been too much for me - I placed my faith with Dumbledore. I do, however, have to admit that I was SO shocked when I read that Dumbledore was using Harry ... Though I also have to admit that I knew that Harry was the final Horacrux. I just figured it would have had to be, that's why Harry and Voldermort can get in each other's heads. And I figured that that would be a satisfying twist to the end of the novel.
And you know, HOORAY FOR HARRY FREAKING POTTER! (Wizard people, dear readers, haha)

**END OF SPOILER**

Whew, I just had to get that out. Sorry this may be a little choppy... the writing on the screen is going much slower than my fingers, which is infinitely amusing, but also extremely distracting...

Right, so anyway, to the reason you're here - you just really want to read about my life, isn't that right? Well, this has been my week in a nutshell:

So, for the last week, I've been away at band camp. Before I went, I got really upset with my boyfriend because he's too stiff and unbending and incapable of any fun that he himself has not planned (yet he does not plan stuff for us to do) and he blamed me for all the mud on his white sneakers. later he basically told me that I can't change the world. O.o

Then I went to band camp for a week and met some awesome people, including an awesome trumpet player named Laura who used to study with Louise, and a funny french horn player named Lauren (we were the only horns in our band - she was a counselor and I was playing horn instead of trumpet because they needed another horn). I also met this really nice guy named Dan who, oddly enough, has a really good friend named Noreen (but with only one 'o') - haha I love hearing that there are other No(o)reens in the world!

ugh. So, long story short, I had an amazing time at band camp, Harry Potter is absolutely my favorite, and something needs to happen in this relationship because I'm not happy anymore.
Basically.

(edited post)

No comments: