Monday, March 10, 2008

Dear Andrew

This post is just for you. Which is to say... it is not for me. Because that is the only other person it could possibly be for. Right now my computer is going really slowly, so I'm typing faster than the words are appearing on the screen, which is really neat! Like ... maids! and me! hah!

That's all I got. I can't think and type and watch the words all at once. This is like brain overload! What's really funny is when I make a typo, and I know that I've made a typo, but I can't see it, so I try to remember exactly how many spaces I should delete to fix it... sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm not. What would be really good would be to write a whole blog in this manner, and then not fix anything. Or I suppose I could just blindfold myself. That would give the same effect. So as I type this, my computer is writing "whole" as in "whole blog". I could just type the same thing over and over again. I don't know what it's writing now, it's been so long that I can't even remember. hahaha

ok well, I think that's all. Tonight I have to finish a book (40 more pages to go) and make an outline for my next paper for the class for which I am reading the book. Then I have to do some calc homework. So I could add here that I'm eternally grateful to you for agreeing to help me. I will also say that I am rather shameless in my use of chicken curry, and part of my reason for bringing so much with me was totally so that I could bribe people.
hehe

Well, now I'm going to sit back and watch my compute finish talking ! yay!

That's all!

Most sincerely,
Nooreen

P.S. That was kind of excellent.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I'm glad you enjoyed that so much.